This fun and festive Halloween popcorn is our favourite Fall movie night snack! Make it with marshmallows or make it with chocolate, this recipe is easy and fun. And, don’t forget the googly eyes! (Every Mom’s hack to making anything festive 😉 )
Chocolate Spooky Halloween Popcorn
- Parchment paper
- 1 bag of popped microwave popcorn
- White chocolate (Bakers, Almond Bark)
- Pretzels (stick ones)
- Candy eyes, Halloween sprinkles
- Cover pan or large plate with parchment paper
- Make a layer of pretzels
- Melt chocolate, stirring frequently
- Drizzle chocolate over pretzels
- Optional layer of Chex cereal & more chocolate
- Layer popcorn on top
- Drizzle another layer of chocolate on top
- Sprinkle with candy eyes, halloween sprinkles & treats!
Marshmallow Spooky Halloween Popcorn
- 1/4 cup of butter
- 2.5 cups of mini marshmallows
- 1 bag of popped popcorn
- Candy eyes & sprinkles
- Mini halloween chocolate bars
- Microwave 1 pkg of microwave popcorn, set aside
- Melt butter in large pot over low heat
- Pour in marshmallows slowly and stir continuously
- Once combined pour in popcorn and quickly mix to cover with marshmallow mixture
- Top with candy eyes and chopped pieces of mini chocolate bars!
Which recipe is your favourite? Share in the comments what combo you create! If you love holidays like we do, make sure you check out more of our fun and simple Halloween snacks and our Halloween bookshelves!
One of our favourite fall traditions is our Halloween bookshelf, filled with fun spooky stories to get in the festive spirit! This collection of Halloween books is perfect for kids in elementary school– our first grader especially loves the silly jokes and sneaky plans to catch & scare a ghost. Enjoy!
One of our favourite ways to celebrate the holidays is with books, and our Halloween book collection is definitely a family favourite! This collection is perfect for kids aged kindergarten and up. These books are filled with fun story lines, little mysteries, and beautiful illustrations. And, it’s no surprise that two ballerina zombie books make the list– chosen by Miss V of course!
This festive little Halloween snack is super simple to put together, and makes for the cutest shareable snack for Halloween parties! My daughters’ absolutely love their class parties and bringing along a fun and festive snack to share. I’m that Mom that always pairs the snack with the holiday 😉 But, don’t worry, I always make snacks that are easy to prep! Because I’m also that Mom that burns her fingers with a glue gun every. single. time. This snack recipe is very easy to do. and your kids can help you make it too!
Happy Halloween! One of my fave ways to celebrate holidays– any and all holidays, that is– is with festive books! Here are five of our fave Halloween themed books this year. Our story time includes books for both of our girls’ ages (2 &4) : we all usually read a few books together before Aria goes to bed, rhyming board books are her jam, (and V knows most of the baby books by memory now, so sometimes she reads!) and then Vienna and I spend some time reading books with a bit more of a story line. And that Little Blue Truck? Always a hit with both kids 😉