This festive little Halloween snack is super simple to put together, and makes for the cutest shareable snack for Halloween parties! My daughters’ absolutely love their class parties and bringing along a fun and festive snack to share. I’m that Mom that always pairs the snack with the holiday 😉 But, don’t worry, I always make snacks that are easy to prep! Because I’m also that Mom that burns her fingers with a glue gun every. single. time. This snack recipe is very easy to do. and your kids can help you make it too!
This savory snack is a nice mix for class parties where there tend to be a lot of sweets. Plus, what kid doesn’t love a Ritz cracker? Or googly eyes! #momwin all around. This snack meets all of our criteria: cute and festive; delicious; and easy to prep and pack!
How to Make Halloween Spider Crackers
- Ritz crackers (or another round cracker. Kids do love Ritz crackers thought!)
- Cream cheese
- Candy eyes
- Pretzels (sticks not twists)
- Spread cream cheese on the inside of one cracker.
- Add 4 pretzels on the sides of each cracker, breaking the length if needed (these are the spider legs).
- Spread cream cheese on the second cracker and add place it on top of the first cracker.
- Take a small amount of cream cheese with the end of a knife and add it to the back of each candy eyeball. Place two eyes at the “front” / “bottom” of each cracker.
Tips & Tricks
- While you can make these snacks ahead of time (and be sure to refrigerate them), they are best when made just before (or the morning of) the party, which will keep the crackers crunchy and fresh!
I hope you enjoy these festive spider snacks as much as us! If you are looking for more cute party food ideas, check out our lady bug pretzels! xo