With Mother’s Day coming up this weekend I’m excited to share a few of my favourite products that make for a thoughtful gift for all of the Mamas out there! Of course Mother’s Day is not about the gifts we receive, but it is always nice to get a little something special. Plus, I know my three year old daughter just loves to pick out and give gifts. She gets so excited and that makes me so happy! Gifts don’t have to be extravagant, as cliche as it sounds, it really is the thought that counts.
Here are five simple, yet thoughtful gifts for the Mamas:
- Spring Mug- similar here I always love a fun new mug for my coffee.
- David’s Teas– How perfect is this Mother’s Little Helper blend? David’s also carries selection of adorable Mother’s Day gift sets.
- Sage essential oils– I love this gratitude blend, Vanilla and Coffee, two of my fave things!
- A book– make it personal! Find something suited to the interests of the Mama in your life.
- Personalized Jewelry— my new go-to accessory is this beautiful bar necklace. So gorgeous and thoughtful!
And, it’s always nice to treat Mom to something special and spend some quality time together. I’ll be enjoying my Mother’s Day with my girls at the park and then getting treated to a Pedicure! What are you all up to this Mother’s Day? Share below!
Happy Mother’s Day to all you beautiful Mamas following along! xo