Hygee (pronounced hue-guh): a Scandinavian word for a mood of coziness and comfortable conviviality with feelings of wellness and contentment. Yes. Please.
Is anyone else all about the cozy right now? Or always? Maybe I’m Danish at heart. Happiest when found wrapped in a blanket, in comfy clothes, drinking extremely hot coffee or tea with friends or family. So, there’s nothing more fitting than me sharing a few cozy-inspired gifts and stocking ideas for the Mamas this year. Who knew that gifting socks & bath products could look so gorgeous 😉
I hope you find some inspiration to spoil the Mamas on your list with a bit of cozy!
- Socks or Slippers: Gimme alll the wool and cable knits! Some of my favourites linked here, here and here.
- Anything Cozy and Plaid 😉 : Currently loving this scarf and these cozy pj’s are my new favourite!
- A Soy Candle: Non-phthalate, non-toxic, long burning, and eco-friendly, currently in love with Okanagan Winter from Okanagan Candle Co.
- Bath & Body Goods: K’pure Naturals’ Clean Up Dead Sea Mud Masque is amazing. Literally counting down the days until I do my next one. Pair this with some Relax calming and detoxifying bath salts. Not to mention their simple packaging is gorgeous (& great for gift giving) in my books! If you are local, find K’pure Naturals products at Scallywags. They have great local products for Moms and babes!
- Tea: David’s Tea has the best seasonal flavours! Candy Cane Crush and Santa’s Secret are perfect pairings for winter nights. Make sure you stock up as they usually sell out!
So clearly, I’ll just be over here wrapped in a blanket, wearing plaid, drinking peppermint tea! May your days be cozy and bright. xo