This is the perfect little gift guide for yourself, your girlfriends, or your Mom this holiday season! I’ve included some super cozy things to wear, some fun new things to try out, a little self-care, and some current must-have items! Enjoy!
Gift Guide for Her
- Smash and Tess Romper: Currently living in this you guys! Seriously it is so flipping comfortable, I immediately change into this when I get home from work! This is guaranteed to be a favourite Christmas item this year, so get one for yourself and to gift! Sizes in black (my fave!) selling out, so I’ve updated to add this colour option or I also love the short sleeve and how fun is this one?
- Rose Quartz Face Roller: These things feel amazing and make for the perfect stocking stuffer! Rose Quartz rollers are said to reduce inflammation, renew skin cells, and rejuvenate skin.
- Cozy Socks: I love the classic Roots sock, or these similar ones from Free People –both are so incredibly comfortable. And, I love socks over slippers because they are easy to throw in the wash and no one cares how many pairs you have! 😉
- Patentpolish Lip Pencil: Use as a stocking stuffer or tie it to a gift card! This is my new go-to lip colour- I love that it is matte and long lasting. Make Me Proud is my favourite!
- Festive Tea: David’s Tea has the best seasonal teas. Santa’s Secret and Candy Cane Crush are my faves. Stock up on these delicious flavours while you can because they sell out every single year. Their small festive tins filled with any tea are great for little gifts!
- Festive Mugs: What’s festive tea without a mug? Loving these simple, sweet, festive ones for coffee dates and festive coffee bar decor! And how cute are these simple Mrs. and Mrs. Claus sets?
- Subscription Box: I love supporting local businesses and this locally sourced subscription box is amazing! Featuring beautiful, quality, Okanagan-made items hand picked by two of the coolest boss babes around. This is definitely on my list (to give and receive!) You can order a single one-time winter box (nearly sold out!) or a yearly subscription!
- Winter Wear: I love everything cable knit, especially these mitts and this cute pom toque!
- Phone Wallet/Case: This item is probably the most practical (I mean, outside of the romper, obviously) and there are tons of styles and options to choose from. I also like this super simple travel wallet which can hold your phone too.
- Jewelry: Local Kelowna shop Lavender & Grace has the most stunning jewelry! Check out their Black Friday sale to save 15-30% off, and scoop up my fave earrings for just 2/$30! Their holiday collection also features the cutest tassel earrings and a locket, both of these are on my wish list 😉
For more gift ideas for her, check out my post on Friday Flat Lay or Friday Faves posts! Some favourite items at my house last year 😉 were Google Home (or Alexa), a new make up brush set, and my Lululemon knit sweater and align pants (aka the best tights ever, which now are out in the most gorgeous blush colour!!) Happy shopping! xo