Happy February! The month of LOVE is here and we can’t way to spread some positive vibes, and kindness! This easy activity is a meaningful way to celebrate Valentine’s Day with kids. We started this a few years ago, and our kids love finding a new message each morning. It’s a great way to start the day on a positive note, build confidence for your little ones, and fill their bucket each day! The best part is that the notes are written from the heart and celebrate and recognize all of the beautiful, unique things about your child. I hope you’ll join us and create daily Valentine’s affirmations for kids and spread some extra positive love this month! xo
Supplies You Need
- Construction Paper
- Heart Stencil (or draw them freehand!)
- Tape or Sticky Tack
Make Your Valentine’s Day Affirmations for Kids
- Check out these easy video instructions
- Write one affirmation for your child on each heart.
- Prompts you can use: You are …, I am …, Thank you for …
- Each day in February place one heart on your child’s door. Or, at the start of the month place all the hearts on the door and have your child choose one that resonates with them each day.
I hope you love this Valentine’s tradition as much as we do. Check out some of our favourite Valentine’s bookshelves, too! Happy Valentine’s Day!