Smoothie bowls are a family favourite around here! We first tried Açaí bowls in Hawaii and became obsessed with them. They aren’t as popular where we live, so we’ve started making our own. I’m excited to partner with Breville Canada and bring you this delicious berry-packed smoothie bowl recipe using the 3X BluicerTM Pro.
This content is sponsored; all opinions shared are my own.
Have you heard of Bluicing? It’s the combination of blending and juicing fresh ingredients to make healthier and flavourful (3X more!) recipes. The 3X BluicerTM Pro is a time- and space-saving appliance that is simple to use and allows you to combine blending and juicing without extra dishes or multiple appliances. I love that I can create a recipe from start to finish in one blender jug! And, instead of adding pre-made liquids, I can make my own using the juicing function, making the most of my fresh ingredients.
Bluicing is helping our family increase our fruit and veggie intake, waste less, and create tons of fun, healthy, and delicious recipes. You can Bluice smoothies, frappes, slushies, dips, soups– the options are endless! The 3X BluicerTM Pro has five different one-touch programs, allowing you to easily create different textures.
Berry-Packed Smoothie Bowls
These smoothie bowls are packed with tons of nutritional benefits and are a huge hit with our kids! We let them add their own toppings, which is always a little messy but tons of fun!
Smoothie Bowl Base
- 2 small apples (yields 1/2 cup fresh juice)
- 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup frozen raspberries
- 2 Açaí superfruit frozen packs
- 1 frozen banana
- Banana (not frozen) sliced
- Use the juice function of the 3X BluicerTM Pro to juice two apples; yield 1/2 cup fresh apple juice.
- Switch to blending! Break frozen acai packages into 4 pieces; add to blender jug with juice.
- Add in frozen berries and banana and blend all ingredients until smooth. Do not over blend, you want the consistency to be thick! Use the pulse/ice crush setting, followed by the smoothie setting.
- Pour into two shallow bowls.
- Add your choice of toppings.
- Drizzle with honey or sprinkle mini dark chocolate chips for an extra sweet finish!
I hope you love these delicious, fresh, and easy smoothie bowls as much as we do! What toppings would you choose to add? Visit Color Me Healthy for tons of fresh, fun, and flavourful recipes. Thank you for supporting the brands that we are so fortunate to work with! xo
ooo this looks so good!!! i love a good smoothie bowl. thanks for sharing this
Smoothie bowls are perfect for any time of year! I love that the kids love them too so they can get their fruits first thing in the morning.
My husband and I were just talking about making smoothie bowls! I can’t wait to share this recipe with him and make some for our family!
Wow! I’d never heard of Bluicing but what a perfect way to pack in more goodness! Will be looking out for this Bluicer!
Delicious! I haven’t had a smoothie bowl in forever, but I top my oatmeal every morning with the same as you. YUMM!