Festive baking is one of my favourite things to do! With two little ones, I always turn to recipes that are easy, tasty, and fun. These Christmas tree brownies are super simple, and will have people raving! I brought these to our preschool party last year and was asked for the recipe twice (confession… they aren’t homemade!). I especially love that the decorating is simple and straight forward!
- 1 package of Betty Crocker brownie mix
- Green icing, in a icing tube or use an icing bag
- Sprinkles or other decorations of your choice
- Candy canes
- Make the cake mix and let the brownies fully cool
- Cut cooled brownies into triangle pieces
- Using a decorating bag or icing tube, zig zag lines along the brownie to resemble a Christmas tree
- Add sprinkles and decorations to icing before it hardens!
- Break candy canes into small pieces and insert into the bottom of the tree to resemble a trunk
- Store in airtight container to keep fresh until served
For more festive snack ideas, see my in the kitchen recipe section. I hope you enjoy these fun, festive, and delicious Christmas tree brownies for your holiday parties! xo